Remote Equity Trader Position
|Title:||Remote Equity Trader Position|
DescriptionProprietary Equity Traders Wanted
T3 Trading Group, LLC, a Registered SEC broker-dealer and member of the NASDAQ OMX PHLX Exchange, is now expanding its Boca Raton office. T3 Trading Group provides motivated and dedicated individuals the opportunity to trade the NYSE and NASDAQ markets on an advanced platform in a professional environment with competitive rates. If you are a graduating senior and are considering trading as a career please call Paolo Fontana at 561-961-4455 or send resume to schedule an appointment to tour our offices and meet our trading teams.
Our Branch offices provide:
• A powerful trading platform
• Leveraged buying power, subject to trading history and risk management
• Competitive clearing rates
• Comprehensive risk management tools
• Technical and administrative support staff on site
• Dedicated, capable data lines (DS3) with system redundancies
• Synergistic trading floor environment
• High potential payouts on trading profits
Trading assistance may include:
• 1on 1 Private Mentoring from novice and experienced traders
• Simulation mode to build and track trading strategy exercises
• Risk management analysis, trade review, and progress evaluation on trade performance
If you’re an experienced trader and want to operate from a home-office environment, we offer remote trading through dedicated SSL lines that deliver high-quality speed and execution. Technical and administrative support are also available.
For new traders a college degree is preferred, but not required. Market and trading experience is beneficial. If you're already trading or are a new candidate who is disciplined, motivated, and ambitious, check out this opportunity to become a proprietary stock trader.
Capital contribution required to join our group.
Please note that the risk of loss in trading can include possible loss of capital. System access and trade executions may be delayed or fail due to market volatility, system failure, high volume or other factors.
For more information, see below